Wednesday, May 03, 2006

iPod changed my Life

I have become dependent on this tool. My day includes RZIM, Ravi Zacharias podcast. Love to listen in the half hour before I must get out of the bed. Great way to start the day, activate the mind. I often want to have a pencil to take notes, phrases, great thoughts. Then, I listen to Chuck Missler's Podcast, 60/40. Just finished the book of Proverbs with him. Start the day with three spiritual giants. My own Pastor Joe completes the trio on the way to work, Straight from the Heart, presently in the book of Romans. By now, it's 8:00, time to go in the building fortified by the Word of God brought to me by 3 men who have dedicated their lives to God and the study of His word. So who needs a husband?

On the weekends, some of the best music to clean by is on my iPod. Lots of Spanish guitar, Piano music, Classic Hymns, Michael Buble, and the latest additions, Roby Duke: Relaxed Fits and Ghost. Recently Manipulated individual lists for bedtime, Spanish, Piano, and worship. Gershwin, Rhapsody in Blue and Gloria Gaynor, I Will Survive. This is an amazing tool. I'm eclectic. Renee put some of her tunes on for me as well. Thanks Renee, I'm rounded out. You complete me.
The iPod tells a tale of one's life.

Also listen to some fun stuff. Starshollowpodcast about Gilmore Girls. A youth pastor and his young wife discuss all things Gilmore. Fun.

I have the first season of LOST on there, but have only watched the first 3 episodes. Been too tired at lunch to watch tv. I have an episode of Monk and The Office. And the audio book, The Kite Runner. Got about half way through that. I didnt get hooked on it. Take it or leave it. I'll have to give it another chance.
I have two of Chonda Pierce's books too. One time through was enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home