Tuesday, April 11, 2006

you never know

Beautiful day, beautiful evening complete with red sunset.
After massage therapy, went to get some dinner. Ate it in the park, near the chapel where I was married. Started walking in the pet cemetary. Sweet sentiments on the stones. Beloved pet names with love from mommy and daddy. Found a headstone with a name of a good dog named Bailey. "Loved by Marilyn and Bill Bremer."
I work with Marilyn Bremer. Cant wait to ask her tomorrow if her husband is named Bill and if she once had a dog named Bailey.

There are a lot of coincidences lately.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Maree said...

I don't think I'd want to put S&B in the ground somewhere, especially if we had to move away... I like the idea of cremating them and maybe keeping a special box. Just so I always know they're not far away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home