Monday, May 01, 2006

God is good to me.

It was a great weekend. Perfect weather, got a lot accomplished even though I was physically exhausted from work. God met me at church. Imagine that. Saw Roby on Sunday morning. I was unable to go to the concert on Saturday night. Too exhausted... but I wanted to go. Argued with myself. Bought the cd anyway on Sunday. After communion service Sunday evening, I was able to tell Roby how much he meant to me and that something he said 4 years ago meant a lot to me and changed my life. Teared up a bit as usual when talking about anything meaningful. He was great though. Later after Sunday evening service, he told me that what I said to him meant a lot to HIM. That he had asked God a question on Saturday night and my approaching him and telling him what I told him was the answer to that question. What was the question? Might have been something like..."do the things I SAY matter?" "Am I a preacher or a musician, should I just play music?" That's my guess. Everything matters, even facial expressions. I think he called me something endearing. No one ever says that to me. No one. If no one treats you with love, it is hard to believe that God loves you. I stood up for prayer during communion service. A woman named Justice from South Africa stood next to me and prayed for me. Told her she looked like Iman. Everyone tells her that. One of the pastors asked me how I was doing. Told me that I was an encouragement to HIM because I dont give up. I received more than my portion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home