Monday, July 24, 2006

Beach Report OCMD 2006



The beach was great. Every day, no schedule but to get to the beach, get back when hungry, and then back to the beach till dinner. The nephews were great, fun to get to know, and hang out with. We all needed to get away just to rest and that was accomplished. We ate at the condo often and only went out a couple of times in the week. Great weather every day. Hot and humid, but the wind was always blowing and that means no bugs at the beach.

I didnt paint as much as I had planned as there were too many distractions, but if it had rained, I was prepared. We did get to see Pirates, Dead Man's Chest, and it was completely awesome. Looking forward to the Third Pirate Movie....

Here are the nephews who loved the movie.














And the cousin who didn't:















OH and one last vacation note: If I want to have spaghetti with a hot dog or Spaghetti with HOT FUDGE sauce with candy sprinkles and maple syrup, I will because I AM ON VACATION!!!

Back to work today, unpacking my cube in my new department and right back to work.
Although many were on vacation, I was welcomed back with open arms. There are always problems to untangle and today was no exception. Printer didnt want to connect, people trying to get us to make travel plans with sketchy information and then they are out of touch to ask crucial questions. I love it. I love having someone ask me to do something and then turning over that request, hand them what they want quickly and accurately. I love my vacation and I love my job. I dont like my life though.
Discuss amongst yourselves....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home