Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Lord put us in flocks, am I right?

Tired of being the black sheep though. I can not discuss what I think, believe and feel with the people closest to me without serious breach in relationship. I can't talk with my husband. The things I hold dearest to my heart cannot be spoken. Imagine how that might be for you. No husband, No mom, no dad, no sister, not even my best friend. Nothing is the same as it was. I am not holding hateful 1930s Germany type opinions. The ever present threat of being alone and isolated is not enough to change my world views. I'm not the first and I wont be the last in this place, but I often think it must be nice to be able to talk about important things with someone you love whether you agree or not, without the threat of complete and utter destruction of the relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home