Friday, December 08, 2006

Busy at school

I have been busy finishing up my first semester at school. It's not been easy, but I think I am getting used to it. I am experiencing this as a privilege. It's a journey, and I just started. The tasks before me look too daunting to even lift up my head and think about the end. So, I will just keep my head down and put one foot in front of the other and take the steps. I'm old enough to know that if I keep doing that and stay on the road, I should get to the destination in due time.

This is by far the most valuable thing I have ever purchased with time and money, and it will remain as the most significant accomplishment in my life next to being a mother.

One more paper to do, and one more lab before the end of the first quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home