Saturday, April 08, 2006

Rainy Saturday

I don't mind. I have plenty to do in the house. Recovering from the work week. Cleaning, organizing...that work is never done. As long as it is cool and not humid, I'm happy. Anyone else dread the heat and humidity of the coming season? I do. Trapped in the house with the AC and fan on, waiting until blessed November.

I've become way too attached to my electronic toys. This computer, my ipod, my dvr, my cell phone! I think I'm having a second or third childhood. I am even addicted to a certain video game. It's relaxing. Remember when your Toys were so important? Playing outside? My bike was a permanent attachment to my body. I have a bike too, but it needs work before I can ride it again. I will put that on my list of to do. Unless I have it on the list, it won't get done. You too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home