Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome

How to start? Welcome to my random thoughts and stories and interests that are my life.
If you connect with any of it, leave a post. Love to hear from you.

Location: Outside Philadelphia
Worldview: Born again Christian and American Patriot. That makes me fascinated with the distant past and the distant future.
Married to a Psychiatrist who does not share my world view or interests.

I am 50 years old, more than halfway through this earthly journey, certainly.

Presently, I'm an administrative assistant at a major pharmaceutical company and am proud to work there.

In the past, I was a teacher. I taught Kindergarten and Fourth Grade and now teach 5th Grade Sunday School.

I am an artist. Passionate about watercolor. Working on improving my drawing skills so I can represent the things I love better through color. The only time I can really paint peacefully is on Sunday and on vacations, which are rare.

I'm an empty nester. I have two grown daughters. My oldest is 27 and on her way to being a professional librarian. She is married and lives in Virginia. My youngest is a newly graduated nurse. Couldnt be prouder of both of them. Although we dont see each other nearly often enough, we are close via phone and internet.

I am owned by two Shetland Sheepdogs. Teddy and Robin. Teddy is 12 this year and Robin is 10. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to them, but know that they are not with me for too many more years. Trying to be realistic. My daughters think of them as siblings. We also have a cat named Tammy Faye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home