Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What I did on my summer vacation

All I did was school and study. It was a fruitful summer and I get emotional, overwhelmed, just thinking about what God has done with this particular character. I am about to finish my last paper of the summer. My last course. I should wrap up all of the assignments by this weekend so I can have a few days of rest before the fall classes start. My parking pass is purchased, I'm registered and paid up, books are in my possession and I have even started reading them. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I did read the syllabus and the amount of work is daunting, but I am starting to get used to that idea and just apply the Nehemiah principle. One thing at a time and organize the tasks. If I just stay as disciplined as I have been this summer, I will be able to do this.

The time this summer flew. It will be remembered as the summer without a break. But also the summer of amazing growth. I will never look upon the Word of God the same. In addition to a Biblical and Theological overview, I will most especially remember for life the books of Luke and 1Thessalonians, two books I have personally researched and camped out in for much of this summer. Although I did not see many people, my companions were the Lord Jesus, Luke the physician, and Paul the Apostle. It was a good summer. I'm exhausted, but happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home