Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yet another paper

I haven't posted in a while because of school work. I am able to read other blogs while I am procrastinating getting my work done, but not able to post anything new and exciting.

The mulberry tree is in full fruit and there is a bird and squirrel show in front of my window every morning. The Orioles, Finches, Robins, Cardinals and Downey woodpeckers all visit each day. I will try to leave my camera there so I can capture them. I don't even need binoculars. My car underneath this tree is a June mess. I don't even mind anymore.

What is it with old people and birds? I do want binoculars for my birthday. A true sign of old age. I forgot to get that clarified in my Psychological Development across the lifespan class that I just took last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home